Auto: Location Attribution
Drive target households to the advertiser's dealership locations.
Mid-size, non-luxury segment
- Identified mid-side, non-luxury vehicle auto-intenders
- Target segment identified within DIRECTV subscribers
- Addressable campaign created
- Campaign flight: 1 month
- Control/exposed methodology
- General population vs. target comparison
- Location attribution
- Significantly more foot traffic to advertiser’s dealerships seen among the target audience compared to the general population
- There were 19% more dealership visits among the target HHs vs. the unexposed control and a 225% lift over the general population, indicating the strength and accuracy of the targeting
- The Addressable campaign also drove sales lifts for the auto advertiser’s advertised model and the brand.